Data protection statement
Name and contact dates of the person responsibleDipl.-Kfm. Gudo Großpietsch Business Consultancy, Gartenstraße 46, D 29525 Uelzen, Germany
phone: +49 (0) 581 9092377
Elevation and storage of personal data as well as kind and purpose of use
visiting the websiteBy the visiting our website www.gudo-grosspietsch.de information is sent automatically by the browser being used on your terminal to the server of our website. This information is stored temporary in a so-called log file. Besides, the following information is registered automatically and is stored up to the automated deletion:
- IP address of your computer,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the file,
- used browser and if necessary the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- Guarantee of a problem-free connection of the website,
- Guarantee of a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and system stability as well as for other administrative purposes.
Use of the contact formFor any kind of questions we offer you the possibility to get in touch with us by using a form provided on the website. Besides, the indication of a valid e-mail address is necessary, so that we know who send it and that we are able to answer it. Other information can be added voluntarily.
The data processing follows article 6 section 1 figure a General Data Protection Regulation due to your voluntarily given agreement. Collected personal data are deleted after execution of your inquiry.
Written contact (by e-mail)The data processing follows article 6 section 1 figure a General Data Protection Regulation due to your voluntarily given agreement. If the contact is established to fulfill a contract between us and you or to execute precontractual actions, the additional legal basis for processing the data is article 6 section 1 figure b General Data Protection Regulation. We will delete the data, if they are not necessary any more for executing the contract. Also after closing and/or ending of the contract there can be a need to store personal data of the contracting partner, to meet contractual or legal liabilities.
Contact for the purpose of job applicationThe data processing follows section 26 German Data Protection Act new version for the purpose of decisions in conjunction with an employment. If a contract is made, the data processing is necessary for the purpose of realizing or ending the employment or for exercising or fulfil a law or wage agreement or a group arrangement.
Data are stored for the duration of the employment. Also after the ending of the employment there can be a need to store personal data of the contracting partner to follow contractual or legal liabilities.
If a contract of employment is not concluded, the data is stored for a total period of 6 months after access of the written rejection by us, unless, you give your voluntary agreement to store it for a longer period.
Transfer of dataA transfer of your personal data to third parties for other than the following purposes does not take place:
- You gave your voluntarily agreement according to article 6 section 1 figure b General Data Protection Regulation,
- The transfer according to article 6 section 1 figure f General Data Protection Regulation is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements and there is no reason to insist, that you have a prevailing protective-worthy interest in the non-proliferation of your data,
- In case, there is a legal liability following article 6 section 1 figure c General Data Protection Regulation, as well as
- It is legally allowed following article 6 section 1 figure b General Data Protection Regulation and is necessary for the realization of the contractual relationship with you.
Rights of the person concerned
You have the right:
- (According to article 15 General Data Protection Regulation) to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of the personal data, the categories of consignees, to whom your data were disclosed or the planned duration of storing, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of the processing or contradiction, the existence of a right to complain, if the origin of the data, especially in case they were not raised by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making including profiling and if necessary, to ask for expressive information about the details collected;
- (According to article 16 General Data Protection Regulation) of immediate correction of faults or competition of your personal data stored by us;
- (According to article 17 General Data Protection Regulation) to require the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of speech and information, to the fulfilment of a juridical liability, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements;
- (According to article 18 General Data Protection Regulation) to require the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as far as the correctness of the data is denied by you or the processing is illegitimate, but you refuse their deletion and we do not need the data any more, nevertheless, you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal entitlements or you (according to article 21 General Data Protection Regulation) filed an objection against the processing of your data;
- (According to article 20 General Data Protection Regulation) to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, current and machine-readable format or to require the transmission to another person responsible;
- (According to article 7 section 3 General Data Protection Regulation) to revoke your once given approval at any time. This entails, that we are not permitted to continue the data processing which was based on this approval for the future and
- (According to article 77 General Data Protection Regulation) to complain to a competent supervisory authority (data protection agency). As a rule you can refer to the supervisory authority at your domicile or workplace or place of business.
Contradiction rightIn case that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to article 6 section 1 figure f General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right, according to article 21 General Data Protection Regulation to enter an objection against the processing of your personal data, as long as there are reasons which arise from your special situation or the contradiction is directed against direct advertising. In this last mentioned case, you have a general contradiction right which is carried out by us without asking for reasons.
If you want to use your right of cancellation or contradiction, you can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data securityDuring your visit of our website we use the common SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in combination with the highest degree of encryption, which is supported by your browser. As a rule this means 256 bits encryption. If your browser supports no 256 bits encryption, we use 128 bits v3 technology instead. If you see the key- or locker-symbol in the status bar of your browser, you can be sure, that the website uses encrypted transmission.
We use suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulations, partial or entire loss, destruction or against unauthorized access.